[cbi-dev] Multi-Branch Pipeline Scan Repository Trigger
Karsten Thoms
2018-10-10 07:42:27 UTC
We have set up a Multi-Branch Pipeline Job for Xtext projects:
https://jenkins.eclipse.org/xtext/job/xtext-core/ <https://jenkins.eclipse.org/xtext/job/xtext-core/>

The GitHub settings have been tweaked to create jobs for branches.

The job is using a declarative pipeline with pollScm trigger. But I do not see that it gets build. The SCM is not polled and no PR job is created. It would when I manually trigger „Scan Repository Now“, but this should happen automatically.

What’s wrong with the pipeline or job config here?
Pipeline def: https://jenkins.eclipse.org/xtext/job/xtext-core/job/kth_issue1309_cbi/15/replay/ <https://jenkins.eclipse.org/xtext/job/xtext-core/job/kth_issue1309_cbi/15/replay/>
Frederic Gurr
2018-10-10 12:59:03 UTC

You need to set up a periodical scan repository trigger here:
https://jenkins.eclipse.org/xtext/job/xtext-core/configure

Scan Repository Triggers -> Periodically if not otherwise run

Set the interval to 30 minutes for example.

Regards,

Fred
   https://jenkins.eclipse.org/xtext/job/xtext-core/
The GitHub settings have been tweaked to create jobs for branches.
The job is using a declarative pipeline with pollScm trigger. But I do
not see that it gets build. The SCM is not polled and no PR job is
created. It would when I manually trigger „Scan Repository Now“, but
this should happen automatically.
What’s wrong with the pipeline or job config here?
   Pipeline
def: https://jenkins.eclipse.org/xtext/job/xtext-core/job/kth_issue1309_cbi/15/replay/
Frederic Gurr
Release Engineer | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Annastr. 44, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque
Karsten Thoms