[cbi-dev] Rsync command is not availible
Ahmad Swaid
2018-08-15 20:30:50 UTC
Dear All, I need to synchronize my build of the STEM Project on Eclipse Jenkins Server
(https://jenkins.eclipse.org/stem/) to some repository.
I'm using Rsync command as the last step of my build job.
unfortunately, this command is not available.
Can you please help me with this step. Is there any other way to do the synchronization?

Thank you,
Ahmad Swaid

//// Wissenschaft im Dienst des Menschen ////
Frederic Gurr
2018-08-15 22:25:14 UTC
Hi Ahmad,

Please open a Bugzilla issue for this (Product: Community, Component:
CI-Jenkins).

Regards,

Fred
Post by Ahmad Swaid
Dear All, I need to synchronize my build of the STEM Project on Eclipse Jenkins Server
(https://jenkins.eclipse.org/stem/) to some repository.
I'm using Rsync command as the last step of my build job.
unfortunately, this command is not available.
Can you please help me with this step. Is there any other way to do the synchronization?
Thank you,
Ahmad Swaid
//// Wissenschaft im Dienst des Menschen ////
Frederic Gurr
Release Engineer | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Annastr. 44, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque